- KNEE HEIGHT: Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool PhD Ski Ultra Light. With a knee-high height, these socks are built for performance to the highest degree and are perfect for any adventure on your list.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The PhD Ski Ultra Light features a 4-degree elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with a wider welt for secure fit and comfort.
- DURABLE YET BREATHABLE: This sock is designed with Shred Shield technology that reduces wear from toes to help keep this sock in place. It also features durable Indestructawool technology that’s constructed to stand strong throughout any exercise.
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Consisting of 55% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, and 4% Elastane, the PhD Ski Ultra Light should be machine washed inside out in warm water and tumble dried on low. These socks should not be bleached, ironed, or dry cleaned.
When you want the absolute minimum between your feet and your ski boot for a more technical fit, you need our PhD Ski Ultra Light socks. Our thinnest, most lightweight ski socks equip you with our Indestructawool technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and our Shred Shield technology for reduced wear from toes. They are designed with a wider welt to help ensure all-day comfort and body-mapped mesh zones help keep things breathable. All in all, these are the socks you want in your technical ski boots as you head for a day full of skiing.
- Package Dimensions : 8.2 x 4.4 x 1.8 inches; 0.63 Ounces
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : June 17, 2020
- Manufacturer : Smartwool