- 70/30 blend of soothingly soft European KbT- certified organic merino wool & silk. Wool for warmth. Silk for strength & durability.
- Natural fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold. Light-weight. Comfortable under clothing or worn alone.
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, keeping you dry & comfortable. Even when wet, feels warm.
- Natural wool with lanolin gives self-cleansing properties, minimizing need for washing. Can go weeks without washing, even with daily wear.
- For best results, wash by hand with lanolin-replenishing woolwash to maintain hygienic effects.
Organic merino wool-silk turtleneck long-underwear shirt for men or women.
The wool chosen for Hocosa woolens is GOTS/KbT-certified organic, to provide the utmost in well-being.
Soothingly soft, this fine wool comes from pure-bred merino sheep. It is sheered by hand and free of pesticides.
Silk adds extra softness & durability.
Textile weight 175 gm/square meter. ,br/> Men's XS comparable to Women's size 8.
Men's S = Women's size 10.
Men's M = Women's size 12
Men's L = Women's size 14.
Men's XL = Women's size 16
Made in Switzerland.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.9 x 8.5 x 1.6 inches; 9.6 Ounces
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : October 16, 2014